Back in Stock
4 Ply P2 Respirator Face Mask - KN95/N95 equivalent (Australian Made Bulk Face Masks)+ FREE MASK FITGRIPS
If you're looking for kids disposable 4-layer face masks - please click here
TESTED, CERTIFIED & APPROVED TO AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS
Made in Australia | Certified TT10061 | ARTG 352290 | Class 1 Medical Device
Carton of 24 boxes x 25 Packs of Individually Packaged Face Masks = 600 Masks per carton.
- 98% Particle Filtration Efficiency
- FitGrips provided with the masks - The FitGrips/mask extenders relieve pressure from masks providing maximum comfort.
- Suitable for High-Risk Environments that require maximum level of protection
- Individually packaged for travel and hygiene purposes.
- 4-layer protection: melt-blown non-woven, moderate thickness for particle absorption, double layered electrostatic filter, and highly efficient at filtering particles.
- Securely sealed: adjustable metal nose clip strip ensures optimal sealing to any face type
- Extra comfortable with ear loops ensuring a snug fit.
- N95/KN95 standard
Click here for a box of 50 P2 Respirator Masks @ $1.55 per face mask.
Introducing FitGrips (Every box of 50 PPE Tech P2 Adult Face Masks now comes with 10 FitGrips!).
The FitGrips/mask extenders relieve pressure from masks providing maximum comfort.
What is the difference between an N95 face masks and a P2 respirator?
N95 and the P2 respirators are essentially the same type of face particulate respirators and serve the same purpose.
These face masks are intended to protect the wearer from airborne contaminants. The face mask forms a seal over the mouth and nose to achieve efficient filtration of airborne particles. The face mask must be fitted and adjusted correctly to your face to provide the intended protection.
In the USA, the term N95 is used. These respirator masks are classified by NIOSH. In Australia, Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1716:2012. The P2 respirator is equivalent to the N95.
For single-use only. Use within 2 years from date of manufacture.