4 Layer P2 Respirator Face Mask - KN95/N95 equivalent (Australian Made)
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ACROSS AUSTRALIA FOR ORDERS ABOVE $99.00 + SAME DAY SHIPPING.
TESTED, CERTIFIED & APPROVED TO AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS
Click here to buy Bulk Aussie Made P2 Respirator Face Masks by PPE Tech at $1.50/mask - Minimum order 600 masks. | Click here for more info. #supportlocal
If you're looking for kids disposable 4-layer face masks for school - please click here
Pack of 50 Individually Packaged Face Masks
- 98% Particle Filtration Efficiency
- Suitable for High-Risk Environments that require maximum level of protection
- Individually packaged for travel and hygiene purposes.
- 4-layer protection: melt-blown non-woven, moderate thickness for particle absorption, double layered electrostatic filter, and highly efficient at filtering particles.
- Securely seal: adjustable metal nose clip strip ensures optimal sealing to any face type.
- Ideal for those with small/ petite to medium faces.
- Extra comfortable with ear loops ensuring a snug fit.
- N95/KN95 standard
What is the difference between an N95 face masks and a P2 respirator?
N95 and the P2 respirators are essentially the same type of face particulate respirators and serve the same purpose.
These face masks are intended to protect the wearer from airborne contaminants. The face mask forms a seal over the mouth and nose to achieve efficient filtration of airborne particles. The face mask must be fitted and adjusted correctly to your face to provide the intended protection.
In the USA, the term N95 is used. These respirator masks are classified by NIOSH. In Australia, Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1716:2012. The P2 respirator is equivalent to the N95.
For single use only. Use within 2 years from date of manufacture.