Please be advised that the BMC Luna APAP (auto)/CPAP (fixed pressure) machines are not discontinued as other online retailers claim. The BMC Luna APAP (auto)/CPAP (fixed pressure) machines are in fact the most advanced GII (Generation II) CPAP Machines released by BMC.
Product Advice | Sizing | Warranties
Product Unboxing Video
Delivery, Click & Collect
BMC Luna Generation 2 APAP System with Humidifier - Flagship Model
All BMC Machines come with a 5 year warranty + Add any BMC mask to your order for $50 + All BMC Masks and accessories come with a 90 Day Warranty.
The BMC LUNA LUX G2 APAP is the most advanced CPAP in the BMC range. The BMC Luna APAP their Top-of-the-Range/flagship model automatic CPAP(Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) Machine, Adjusting automatically to deliver the necessary pressure through the night. The Luna APAP machines offers the latest sensory technology to automatically adjust pressure throughout the night to keep your airway open while you sleep, thus preventing any collapse.
Typically CPAP machines begin with a low initial pressure, and slowly increase to the pressure prescribed by your doctor. The BMC Luna Auto machine creates optimal comfort with a ramp time of up to 60 minutes, compared to most CPAP machine's ramp time of 20 minutes, making it a cost effective and comfortable way to treat Sleep Apnea. To optimize therapy comfort, Luna also uses RESlex Exhalation relief. This technology delivers different pressure based on your natural breathing cycle, creating comfort and ease during exhalation.
Using humidification with your CPAP machine will reduce common symptoms like dryness of the throat and congestion. The Eco Smart humidifier comes free with all Luna machines and adds heat and moisture to the air delivered by the system, improving overall comfort. The humidifier can also be removed when travelling to reduce size and weight, making your Luna Machine the ideal travel companion.
- Auto Pressure CPAP Machine and Eco Smart Humidifier
- AC Cord and Local/International power supply
- Travel carry bag
- Sleep therapy software and 4GB SD card
- Standard CPAP hose
- Spare Filter
- User Manual
BMC Luna Features
- Quiet operation with Mask removal and Power failure alerts
- Large 3.5 inch color LCD display screen.
- CPAP operation 4-20cm H2O
- RESlex Exhalation pressure relief 0-3
- 0-60 Minute Ramp time
- Removable Humidifier with 5 humidification levels
- Advanced data remotely available with real-time, no-cost WiFi wireless data reporting and remote access
- On screen snapshot review of patients data
- Built-in iCode function and SD card - with smartphone data upload
- 5 year Manufacturers Warranty
The BMC offers a range of options for sharing results with the Physician or CPAP Provider.
- SD Card download to PC software (Contact us for a Download Link)
- SD upload to web portal – https://www.icodeconnect.com/quick/info
- iCode by phone. The patient can read a code on the CPAP screen which when entered into the desktop or icode connect web portal gives accurate compliance data for the Physician or CPAP provider.
- Photograph the iCode QR+ on the CPAP screen using the BMCares app. Search for BMCares app on Android or Apple App store.
- Click the picture below for example report that can be emailed to you, and two other contacts. IE your Physician or CPAP Provider.
BMC GII Luna Report Download
Built in iCode function that can be used with smart phones:
PC Download: http://www.bmc-icode.com/
Download the iPhone App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/3b-luna-qr/id1039068820?mt=8
Download the Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.soooner.qrdecoder
How to use: Patient Fitting and Instructions
All orders received by 2pm AEST are usually sent out on the same business day. Orders received after 2pm AEST are usually sent out on the next business day.