The Cryovest Bolero also known as CryoVest Comfort is a medical thermoregulation cooling vest that offers approx. 2 hours of optimal cooling without compromising mobility. Originally designed in collaboration with neurologists for patient with heat intolerance, this bolero-style vest adds compressive cold behind the neck while leaving the abdomen open. Published clinical data with multiple sclerosis patients show reduced fatigue and improvements in cognition, physical performance, and emotional wellbeing. offers hours of critical cooling without compromising mobility
Cryovest Bolero Medical Cooling Vest - A premium cooling vest for Multiple Sclerosis or MS and Other Heat Intolerant Conditions
Cooling vests for multiple sclerosis can help to maintain your core body temperature, prevent temperature fluctuations, and reduce flare-ups.
The CryoVest Medical cooling vests are covered under NDIS insurance scheme or National Disability Insurance Scheme. Call us on 1300 767 279 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
Cryovest Comfort/Bolero is a high-performance medical cooling vest suitable for:
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis).
- Intolerance to heat (neurological or physical)
- Can also be used by runners, cyclists, or motocross riders.
- Lighter (1.5 kgs) and shorter, Wheel-chair friendly allowing greater freedom of movement.
- MADE IN FRANCE
- Sleek design makes it the perfect vest for medical uses as well as indoor and outdoor sports.
- Adjustable Velcro Straps on either side, straps are made of an elastic cloth material that can be adjusted to fit various body types.
- Cold compresses remain malleable
- Provides highest level of cooling in any environment for up to 2 hours in 50-degree heat - depending on activity type and environmental conditions during use.
- Collar features cinch pulls to improve posterior neck cooling.
- Because it is shorter than our other cooling vests—the bottom of the vest rests at mid-stomach versus the beltline—you are able to wear it discreetly under most garments.
CRYOVEST Medical for MS Body Cooling integrate 5 FirstIce cold bags (must be cooled in the freezer for 2 hours only)
- 2 small compresses in front (15x15 cm), 2 large compresses behind (15x30 cm)
- a collar including a small FirstIce cold compress (15x15 cm)
Many people living with Multiple Sclerosis or MS and other medical conditions can experience heat intolerance. This can occur during months with warm summer temperatures, after an exercise related activity or even while cooking or after a hot shower! When a person with Multiple Sclerosis or other heat intolerant conditions experiences a rise in body temperature a condition often described as Uhthoff's phenomenon, nerve conduction may be slowed or even blocked which can cause a temporary worsening of symptoms. These symptoms are reported to be temporary with symptoms returning to their normal level as the body cools.
Symptoms may include blurred vision after exercise, fatigue, dizziness or weakness, incoordination, walking difficulties, speech disorders, cognitive difficulty and more. Prolonged exposure to heat might make fatigue worse, which might in turn make other symptoms feel worse. Although this temporary worsening of symptoms (known as pseudo-exacerbation) may feel like a real Multiple Sclerosis attack, the symptoms will usually improve as the body temperature returns to normal.
Please call our customer service for sizing assistance.
How to find your size:
This cooling vest is adjustable at the chest. The following measurements may help determine the ideal size for you.
To measure the chest - First, wrap a measuring tape around the fullest part of your chest and under your armpits, ensuring the tape is parallel to the ground. This will determine your chest measurement. If you fall in between the two sizes, order the next size up to accommodate the cooling packs.
To measure the length of the vest: Hold the measuring tape at the highest point of your shoulder. Look straight ahead and pull it down to your chest. Mark this measurement on the tape with your thumb. When in doubt, order the next size up to accommodate the cooling packs and to prevent the vest from looking too short.
Please note: the weight range is simply a guide, there are many exceptions for different body types. Our customer services team is here to provide additional details and measurement assistance. Call us on 1300 767 279 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Maintenance and Care
Vest: Hand wash in water with mild detergent. Hang in a well-ventilated area to dry.
Cooling Ice Packs: Packs may be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Note: Store ice packs
The CryoVest Cooling Vests are warranted for 2 years.