- For general, non-medical use
- Size: One Size Fits All
- Soft and comfortable to wear
- 5 layered filter protection
- Elastic Ear Loops to keep the face mask secured and reduce ear strain
- Wider face coverage for maximum protection
- Bacterial Infiltration efficiency ≥ 98%
- Adjustable nose bridge strip for snug fit.
- KN95 protective face masks are almost identical in performance to the N95 masks
Delivery | Click & Collect
KN95/N95/FFP2 Respirator Disposable Face Masks
(Includes FREE EXPRESS Shipping Across Australia)
Also available in
What is the difference between KN95 protective face mask and N95 respiratory face mask?
These face masks are almost similar having 95% filtration of particles >0.3 microns in size. Different countries use different codes and numbers to name their respiratory face masks.
- The N95 face mask is the USA standard, (95% filtration)
- The KN95 face mask is the Chinese standard, (95% filtration)
- FFP2 face mask is the EU standard. This includes the UK. (94% filtration)
N indicates that the mask is non resistant to oil, these face masks can be used to protect non-oil suspended particles; 95 defines that the filtration efficiency is greater than or equal to 95%, indicating that this respirator can block at least 95% of very small (0.3-micron level) test particles. The KN95 face masks still creates a seal around a wearer’s mouth to block dangerous particles, but it was manufactured under slightly different regulatory and testing standards than N95 face masks masks.
All orders received by 2pm AEST are usually sent out on the same business day. Orders received after 2pm AEST are usually sent out on the next business day.