JPAP Travel CPAP is manufactured in Japan and designed with their own proprietary technology for comfortable breathing and superior portability - when on the road travelling JPAP ensures high quality sleep.
Technical Specifications | Warranties
Product Fitting Video
Delivery | Click & Collect
JPAP Travel Auto CPAP Machine- Next Generation of Travel CPAP Machines
- Natural Support (NS) feature to achieve full comfort
- Compact design with dual case carry bag-offering superior portability
- Provides a good night's sleep any time, any place
- New Generation of Travel CPAP Machines in Australia- ideal for frequent travellers with sleep apnea.
- Backed by a two-year warranty
- Exceptionally Lightweight | Easy to store in any suitcase, handbag or overnight bag.
- Includes a dual travel carry case.
- Ventilation Modes: Auto CPAP, CPAP
- Comfort Functions: Natural Support
- Auto ON/OFF Function
- Automatic Pressure setting
- Pressure: 4.0 to 20.0 cmH2O
- Communication: SD Card
- Power: AC 100 to 240V, 50/60Hz
- Warranty: 2 years
- Size: 98mm(W) X 158MM(D) X 53mm (H)
- Weight: 360g
Introducing the Natural Support Feature
The Natural Support (NS) feature allows you to set different support levels during inhalation and exhalation, maximizing comfort in any condition.
The JPAP Travel CPAP machine is the smallest (fits in the palm of your hand) compact travel CPAP available in the market that fits in your handbag during a trip or at your bedside.
2 Years Warranty
How to set up the JPAP and Hummax Humidifier
All orders received by 2pm AEST are usually sent out on the same business day. Orders received after 2pm AEST are usually sent out on the next business day.