The Resmart GII Y series, delivers automatic solutionS for patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Central Sleep Apnea and/or respiratory insufficiency. This device is intended to provide non-invasive ventilation for patients with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), either in the hospital or at home. The device is to be used only on the instruction of a licensed health care professional.
Product Advice Warranties
Frequently Asked Questions
BMC Luna G2 BPAP System Y-25T with With Eco Smart Humidifier- 5 Year Warranty (CPAP, S, T, S/T, 25 hPa targeted tidal volume)
- CPAP Machine(Y-25T) and Eco Smart Humidifier
- AC Cord and Local/International power supply
- Travel carry bag
- Sleep therapy software and 4GB SD card
- CPAP hose (6ft = 1.8m long)
- Spare Air Filter
- User Manual
- Nation wide delivery
- Quick Operation Manual
- Quiet operation
- Modes: S/T,S,T, CPAP, 25 hPa targeted tidal volume
- Large 3.5 inch colour screen
- Pressure Range: IPAP: 4.0 ~ 25.0 (hPa) Maximum work pressure (only applies to Y-25T)
- Two separate therapy levels to provide exhalation pressure relief
- RESlex Exhalation pressure relief 0-3 to reduce the pressure on exhalation
- Ramp: The ramp time ranges from 0 to 60 minutes.
- Removable Humidifier
- Languages: Multi-languages
- Data remotely available with real-time, no-cost WiFi wireless data reporting/remote access using Built-in iCode function with smart phone data upload. Search for the BMCARES App on the Android or Apple App Stores
- On screen snapshot review of patients data from SD card or iCode at: https://www.icodeconnect.com/quick/info
- SD card- 4GB capacity that can fully record the patient's treatment information data. Large capacity, easy operation, more comprehensive information access.
- 5 year Manufacturers Warranty
Bi-level (BPAP) machines need to set up strictly in accordance with the settings prescribed by a Sleep Physician. Regular monitoring and supervision of patients using Bi-Level therapy is required.
Please consult your sleep physician for advice on which model is most suitable for you.
Travelling with the device:
- Empty the water chamber of the humidifier before packing the device for your trip; in order to prevent any remaining water from entering the device.
- Use the BMC carrying case to carry the device and accessories along with you. Do not put them in your checked baggage.
- This device operates on power supplies of 100 - 240 V and 50 / 60 Hz, and is suitable for use in any country in the world.
- Remember to bring a spare air filter and the emergency documents (filled and signed by your physician) about this device.
- For convenience at security stations, there is a note on the bottom of the device stating that it is medical equipment.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. The CPAP Machine gives me a dry throat and mouth.
Possible Cause: Probably because the patient sleeps with his or her mouth open, and the pressurized air goes out via the mouth, leading to nasal and throat dryness.
Solution(s): Use a chin strap to prevent the mouth from opening during sleep or use a full-face mask. Contact your physician for details.
2. The CPAP Machine gives me an eye irritation.
Possible Cause: The mask size or model may not be correct, or the mask is not positioned correctly, thereby leading to air leakage
Solution(s): Narrow the distance between the forehead support of the mask and the forehead. Note that adjusting the mask too tight may leave markings on your face.
3. The CPAP Machine gives me a red face.
Possible Cause: The distance between the forehead support of the mask and the forehead is not correct or you've got a wrong size or your allergic to the mask.
Solution(s): Try a different distance. The angle and size of the forehead support differ according to the type of masks or use a mask which is not made with natural rubber latex.
4. Water in the mask
Possible Cause: When the humidifier is used, the humidified air tends to condense in the cold tube and mask if the room temperature is low
Solution: Turn the humidity setting down or raise the room temperature. Place the tube under the quilt or use the tube cover. Hang the tube loosely, and the lowest part of the tube should be lower than the patient's head.
5. Discomfort due to inability to adapt to the treatment pressure
Possible Cause: The patient will feel uncomfortable when the treatment pressure is higher than 13 hPa. However, the treatment pressure is determined according to the patient's conditions, and cannot treat sleep apnea if the treatment pressure is set too low
Solution: It takes a maximum of four weeks to adapt to pressurized air. Relax and breathe through the nose. If the problem still exists, contact your physician
6. Obstructive sleep apnea symptoms recur
Possible Cause: Probably because the patient sleeps with his or her mouth open, and the pressurized air goes out via the mouth, leading to blockage in the respiratory tract
Solution: Use a chin strap to prevent the mouth from opening during sleep or use a full-face mask.
7. The device is too noisy
Possible Cause: The tube is not connected properly
Solution: Reconnect the tube properly
8. Air delivered from the device is abnormally hot
Possible Cause: The air inlet of the device may be partially blocked, leading to insufficient airflow into the device
Solution: Replace the air filter and clean the air inlet or Place the device in an area where air flows freely, and make sure the device is at least 20 centimeters away from the wall, curtain, or other things.
9. The device does not work when it is turned on
Possible Cause: The Auto On / Off feature is enabled OR Power is not connected properly OR There is no voltage
Solution: Take a few deep breaths with the mask on, and the device will start automatically OR Ensure that the power cord, power adapter, and the device are connected properly OR Check whether a power outage occurs by turning on a light or other means. If you are sure the fuse in the device is broken, contact your equipment supplier for repair
10. The device is working, but the pressure inside the mask differs from the set treatment pressure
Possible Cause: The tube is not connected properly OR There may be holes in the mask or pressure sensing tube
Solution: Reconnect the tube properly
11. The device produces very low pressures
Possible Cause: The air inlet of the device may be blocked OR The treatment pressure has been changed accidentally OR When the Ramp feature is enabled, it takes some time for the initial pressure to rise to the treatment pressure. This is normal
Solution: Replace the air filter and clean the air inlet. Make sure the air inlet is unblocked OR If necessary, disable the Ramp feature, or set the ramp time shorter
12. After the device is turned on, the screen displays intermittently, or displays nothing at all
Possible Cause: The operating system of the device needs to be readjusted or restarted
Solution: Unplug the power cord of the device, and re-plug it 20 seconds later
Orders placed before 3pm AEST Monday through Friday will be processed on the same day, except for the weekends and statutory holidays. Products ordered after 3pm Monday – Friday will be processed and shipped on the next business day. Products ordered on weekends, public holidays or other non-trading business days, will be processed and shipped on the next working business day. It is recommended that orders be placed well in advance for travelers.
Within the shopping cart there is a facility to have products sent to an address different from the billing address and to add special delivery instructions, such as a preferred day for delivery or directions. Though we cannot guarantee the day of delivery, we will try to follow your instructions and if possible, notify you if we are not able to. Please do not leave instructions for the couriers on your door, as they are unlikely to be carried out.
To check estimated delivery times for tracked parcels to your postcode use the following Australia Post links. We post from QLD 4006.