The Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite is a portable travel battery for common 24V CPAP, APAP devices. It can also be used as a permanent backup power supply if placed inbetween your existing CPAP mains power cable and CPAP machine.
Battery Life with a BMC G3 CPAP operating at 10cmH20 with the humidifer switched off is 12 - 14hrs. It is generally recomended to turn the humifier off or as low as you can to extend battery life.
Compatible with most CPAP, APAP, devices including:
- BMC G3 APAP/CPAP
- ResMed Airsense 10
- ResMed AirMini
- ResMed S9
- BMC G2 Luna**
- BMC M1 Mini Travel CPAP device - (Requires iCH Kit and Medistrom Battery AC Charger or buy M1 mini Battery Package)**
- Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Travel CPAPs
Required Cable kits to adapt and existing Medistorm Pilot 24 Lite for the BMC M1 Mini:
- iCH Kit for the Medistorm Pilot-24 Lite - BMC M1 Mini
- Medistorm Mains Power Charger for the Pilot 24 Lite
2. Portable USB Charging for most handheld electronic devices such as phones, tablets, and camera.
3. Features a built-in LED Flashlight
Click here to download the product manual for the MediStrom Pilot-24 Lite.
• Capacity: 95Wh
• Cell Type: Industrial grade genuine LG rechargeable lithium ion cells
• Rated Input: 24V, 60W (NORMAL), 90W (MAX)
• Rated Output: DC 24V, 3.75A
• USB Out: 5V, 2.5A
• Life Span: Over 500 full charge/discharge cycles
• Case: Aluminum
• Dimensions: 17cm x 9cm x 2cm (6.7" x 3.5" x 0.8"), 560g (1.3lbs)
• Power Gauge: 4 stage Charge Level Indicator Lights
• Recharge time: 2-3 hours (7 to 9 hours via the ResMed AirMini AC Adapter)
• Pilot-24 Lite Battery
• Output Cable for BMC G3 / ResMed AirSense 10
• Output Cable for ResMed AirMini
• Short Charging adapter for ResMed AirMini
• Fabric Carrying Case
• Product Manual (English, French, German, Spanish)
• Quick Start Guide (English, French, German, Spanish)