The Seatec chin and mouth strap covers the mouth while supporting the jaw as compared to the standard SeaTec chin strap that supports only the jaw. This snoring chin strap is more stable and cost-effective snoring chin straps available to assist people who are mouth breathers and want help to keep their mouth closed during CPAP therapy. If the CPAP users mouth is open, the CPAP machine will not be able to provide air at a prescribed rate as it negatively affects the air pressure rate that is being delivered. Therefore the SeaTec Chin Straps help maintain proper CPAP/BiPAP air pressure and prevents dry mouth symptoms or xerostomia. The SeaTec CPAP Chinstraps are adjustable, stable, super comfortable and prevent leakages, dry mouth and minimise chronic snoring associated with sleep apnea.
Stop Snoring with Seatec Sleeptight Chin and Mouth Strap
Seatec Sleep Apnea Chin and mouth Strap Features:
- Can be used over the lips or under the lips
- Adjustable top Velcro strap- ensures the jaw is adequately supported during sleep therapy.
- Adjustable back Velcro strap - for easy removal in the morning
- Larger chin cup for additional support
- Bottom lip and chin support
- Stable multi-strap design
- Elastic material for maximum comfort
The snoring chin and mouth strap is suitable to use:
Sizing yourself is important when selecting a SecTec Snoring Chin Strap. Measure around your head, from under your chin to the crown of your head. Going just in front of your ears and back to the starting point under your chin. The below measurements are the medium size. Pick the closest one to your head size using the measurements below. The velcro on the chin restraint enables adjustment to your head size. Please size correctly as this is a medical device you will not be able to exchange for incorrect sizing.
Small - circumference around the chin to top of head measurement is 54cm
Medium - circumference around the chin to top of head measurement is 60cm
Large - circumference around the chin to top of head measurement is 66cm
- The Velcro straps can catch loose hair strands which may result in tangling or painful catching. It is advised for women to pin back their hair in areas where the Velcro straps can come in contact with the hair. Facial hair however is less likely to get tangled but men with longer beards should take their beard dimensions into account when selecting a snoring chin strap.
- Please do not machine wash the CPAP chin strap. Hand wash the chinstrap weekly in warm soapy water, rinse and air dry away from direct sunlight.
- A cushioned chin guard positioned beneath the chin for additional support and comfort.