Please note that this product has been discontinued.
Stop snoring today with Theravent Therapy - Maximum Resistance
In Stock Alternatives
Please note Theravent Snoring Strips has been discontinued; however, we offer the following reusable EPAP alternatives:
OptiPillows EPAP Mask - Adjustable expiratory resistance below Theravent and above Provent.
BongoRX Sleep Apnea Therapy -Resistance Between Theravent Max Snore Therapy and Provent Sleep Apnea Therapy.
Theravent 20 Nights of Silence -Maximum Resistance Pack
Theravent Snore Therapy delivers the quiet night's sleep you have been waiting for in the form of a lightweight adhesive nasal strip worn comfortably over the nostrils during sleep.
Theravent MAX Snore Therapy is a revolutionary snoring aid clinically proven to eliminate or reduce snoring allowing you and your partner to get a quiet night’s sleep. Theravent Max anti-snore strips are designed to deliver double EPAP resistance for loud or heavy snorers. It will most likely take a few nights to get used to wearing the strips.
Theravent's revolutionary anti-snoring aid has been proven effective in clinical studies to reduce or eliminate snoring by up to 76%.
Theravent is for people whose snoring affects the quality of sleep for themselves and their bed partner. Theravent Snore Therapy had greatly benefitted millions of nasal snorers and their bed partners whose lives were adversely impacted by chronic snoring- and has helped more men/bed partners off the couch and back in the bedroom.
Available in 2 strengths, Regular and Maximum strength. Theravent Advanced Nightly Snore Therapy offers a solution for every snorer from light to loud. The Theravent Max has double the resistance level of the Theravent Regular and is designed for those who have difficulty with nasal airway resistance or loud snorers.
The benefits of using Theravent Max
- Comfortable, easy to use and ideal for travel
- Theravent snoring strips offer maximum resistance made for loud or heavy snorers.
- Patented MicroValve Technology
- FDA-cleared and clinically proven to reduce or eliminate snoring
- Available without a prescription
- Developed from Provent Prescription Technology
- Theravent nasal strips are portable and ideal for travel.
What differentiates Theravent snoring strips from other snoring aids?
Unlike other snoring aids, Theravent uses the power of the wearer's own breath to target the most common cause of snoring - vibration in the airway. This vibration occurs when throat muscles relax during sleep and obstruct the airway.
Air rushing past the soft tissue creates the vibrations that result in the sound we know as snoring. Theravent therapy uses patented MicroValve technology and Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure, or EPAP, to remedy snoring.
Upon exhalation, the MicroValves partially close to create a gentle pressure that maintains an open and clear airway, reducing snoring and night time irritations.
How to Use Theravent
Allow yourself time to adjust to the feeling of using Theravent nasal strips. For most people, this will only take a night or two while others may take up to a week. If at any time using Theravent you become uncomfortable, simply remove the device and use a new one the next night.
Theravent should be applied just before going to sleep to clean skin for best application. With Theravent in place you'll breathe in normally and then feel a gentle resistance as you breathe out. This resistance is Theravent nasal strips beginning to work; and you’ll hardly notice it's there after a few nights!
$$ Savings on Theravent Max $$
$$ Buy Bulk and Save on Theravent Max$$
Buy 3 packs of Theravent Max- Get FREE AU SHIPPING.
Buy 9 packs (6 month supply) save $45.
Buy 18 packs (12 months supply) - save $99.00
$$ Subscribe and Save on Theravent Max $$
Frequently Asked Questions and Advice on Theravent Snoring Strips
Theravent snoring strips are clinically shown to reduce snoring, which can mean better sleep for both you and your partner. Theravent's patented EPAP technology uses the power of your breathing to create positive expiratory pressure in your upper airway that targets and quiets snoring.
Still have questions about Theravent Anti-snoring strips? We have answered the most common questions here.
What are Theravent snoring strips?
Theravent anti-snore strips are small, lightweight strips that you place under your nose just before bedtime. As you sleep, Theravent anti-snore strips use MicroValve technology to create gentle pressure that helps keep the soft tissue in your airways from vibrating )i.e. making the snoring sound).
How do Theravent snoring strips work?
Patented MicroValve technology uses the power of your own breathing to create Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure (EPAP). This gentle pressure naturally opens your nasal airway to target and treat snoring. The valves are set in an adhesive that you place over your nostrils right before sleep. You will breathe in normally and then feel a gentle resistance as you breathe out. This is the MicroValves beginning to work.
Tips to successfully use Theravent Snore Therapy Strips
- Many users require several nights to get used to wearing the device.
- You can check the device by plugging the center hole in the device with your finger and gently breathing out. If the device is sealed, you should not feel air escaping around the adhesive. If you have an air leak around the adhesive. gently press down around the device.
- Once you have a proper seal, breathe in and out through your mouth while awake and until you fall asleep. You should naturally switch to nasal breathing and your snoring should be treated.
- If a leak persists, remove device and reapply.
Are Theravent anti-snore strips effective for snoring associated with sleep apnea?
Theravent anti-snore strips are not intended to treat sleep apnea. Please consult your physician if you think you may have sleep apnea. Theravent Inc. the maker of Theravent, also offers Provent Sleep Apnea Therapy, which is indicated to treat obstructive sleep apnea.
How are Theravent snoring strips different from nasal strips like Breathe Right?
Nasal strips are placed on top of your nose and help dilate your nostrils, reducing congestion. Theravent anti-snore strips use the power of your own breathing to create pressure that opens and supports your nasal airways. Theravent works by creating Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure (EPAP) in your airway. This is the pressure you feel when exhaling.Breathe Right is a registered trademark of GSK group of companies or its licensor.
Are Theravent nasal strips right for me if I can’t breathe through my nose?
Theravent anti-snore strips work by using the power of your own breath to create pressure that reduces snoring. So you should avoid use when you can't breathe through your nose.
How long does it take to get used to Theravent nasal strips?
Give yourself at least a week to get used to the feeling of Theravent anti-snore strips. Some people may get used to the therapy in one night; for others it may take up to a week. But you will soon find that you get used to the new routine. Beginning your therapy with the Theravent Starter Pack is a great way to gradually build up to REGULAR or MAX resistance.
When should I put on Theravent?
You should apply Theravent snoring strips just before going to sleep.
Can I use a Theravent device for more than one night?
No, each Theravent strip is a single-use device.
Why does it feel strange to breathe out? It seems like I can’t get all the air out of my lungs
Theravent works by creating Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure (EPAP) in your airway. This is the pressure you feel.
Does Theravent contain latex?
No, Theravent does not contain latex.
When Not to Use Theravent?
A cold, sinus, or ear infection, or perforated eardrum
Severe breathing problems (including asthma or emphysema)
Severe heart problems
Very low blood pressure
STOP USING THERAVENT AND CONTACT A DOCTOR IF YOU:
Experience an allergic reaction to the device
Are unable to breathe through your mouth
Develop a nasal, sinus, or ear infection or discomfort
Develop a severe nose bleed
Develop skin or mucosal irritation, rash, sores, or other discomfort
What is the difference between Provent Sleep Therapy and Theravent Sleep Therapy?
Theravent is an FDA-cleared snoring reduction device. Provent is a FDA-cleared Obstructive Sleep Apnea treatment device. OSA is a very serious condition with significant health risks. If you know or suspect you have OSA, you should work with your doctor to determine the best treatment for your condition. Theravent is a lower resistance version of Provent and is cleared by the FDA for the treatment of primary snoring. There are millions of
people who snore intermittently or consistently through the night and Theravent is a great option for them and their bed partners, potentially suffering from hours of sleeplessness.
How do I apply Theravent nasal strips?
- Peel paper backing to expose the adhesive.
- Using a mirror, center the device so that both nostrils are completely covered by the mesh area.
- Place the device so that it completely covers both nostrils. Gently press the adhesive down against your nose to create a seal between the device and your nostrils.
- Make sure the device is sealed around your nose with no wrinkles or gaps, since these can create air leaks. Air leaks reduce the effectiveness of the device.
PRO TIPS FOR APPLYING THERAVENT
- If you are having trouble breathing in, remove the device and reapply.
- You should feel resistance when you breathe out through your nose with your mouth closed. This means the device is applied properly. You can check the device by plugging the center hole in the device with your finger and gently breathing out. If the device is sealed, you should not feel air escaping around the adhesive. If you have an air leak around the adhesive, gently press down around the adhesive. Once you have a proper seal, breathe in and out through your mouth until you fall asleep. You should naturally switch to nasal breathing and your snoring should be treated. If a leak persists, remove device and reapply.
- Make sure the area around your nostrils is clean, dry, and free of lotion.
- Use a mirror to apply the device.
- Users may require several nights to feel comfortable when wearing the device.
- After use, remove the device by gently peeling the adhesive off each nostril. For sensitive skin, remove the device with warm water or while in the shower.
- Apply the device just before you are ready to go to sleep.
Can I download the instructions on how to use Theravent snoring strips?
Instructions can be downloaded here.
Orders placed before 3pm AEST Monday through Friday will be processed on the same day, except for the weekends and statutory holidays. Products ordered after 3pm Monday – Friday will be processed and shipped on the next business day. Products ordered on weekends, public holidays or other non-trading business days, will be processed and shipped on the next working business day. It is recommended that orders be placed well in advance for travelers.
Within the shopping cart there is a facility to have products sent to an address different from the billing address and to add special delivery instructions, such as a preferred day for delivery or directions. Though we cannot guarantee the day of delivery, we will try to follow your instructions and if possible, notify you if we are not able to. Please do not leave instructions for the couriers on your door, as they are unlikely to be carried out.
To check estimated delivery times for tracked parcels to your postcode use the following Australia Post links. We post from QLD 4006.